A workshop talk on Ultimate B&W photography and post production for the MIPP.
A Powerpoint and Photoshop presentation via Skype by Tom Lee, Master Photographer and Artist. MIPP members are invited to join in for a Tuesday Evening talk by one of our International Members. Tuesday 5thMay @7:00 pm
This talk is predominantly about black and white imagery from colour originals. Whether you’re looking for a ‘Clean’ or ‘Retro’ look, this will interest you. Tom will take you through his entire workflow, from choosing the right image complete to printing.
· A look at alternatives to digital capture and understand what makes them special.
· Using negatives and digital post production?
· Choosing the right image!
· Learn how to make the ultimate (non-destructive) B&W conversion from a colour image.
· Change your mind at any stage of the process.
· Apply layer effects to give your image a Retro feel.
· Learn about Layer Blend modes.
· Prepare your image for printing (the proper way) and choosing the right paper.
· Free online workshop resources to download (code will be given during the talk).